Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kyle's 1st and 2nd Deer, Oh My!

Kyle went hunting with Allan today.  They have been a couple of different times, but today was a special day.  Well to start off, Kyle said he knew they were going to get something  because he could feel it in his bones.  I know, silly, since he's only 8, but apparently he knew something that we didn't.  Well, Allan showed up and off they go.  I am inside cleaning (that's what I do when I'm a little anxious, upset or angry) and all of a sudden I hear a big "BOOM".  Of course instantly I send Allan a text message asking "Did you get it?".  His response was "yep, but we're going to stay out a little longer, while we have some daylight left.  So they did.  I ran to drop the boys Christmas presents off at Grandma's and then I get a text, "Got the Buck".  OMG!! I was so excited for them both.  They were both thrilled. 
OK, I know Kyle doesn't look like it, but he is very happy!  You know Kyle, he tries so hard to be serious..............and he hates having his picture taken  :-)  Allan was also very happy.  God love this guy, he has made Kyle so happy this fall and for that, I love him to death!


Here's the kill!  The Doe and her Prince............

 This picture is of the "fellas" and their "BUCK"  I know it doesn't show the boys with both deer, but it shows Kyle's admiration for Allan 100%  There is no doubt that Kyle absolutely looks up to Allan.  I often catch this look on Kyles face when Allan is talking...

No comments:

Post a Comment