Saturday, March 5, 2011

Really??? A month has gone by already??

It has been so crazy around here.  I know I say that all the time.  During the past month that I was MIA, I went to Texas to visit my BFF.  We had such a great time, but like all wonderful trips, it went by way too fast.

Here are a couple pictures from the trip.

The Stockyards in Fort Worth was my favorite place to be.  There is something about the atmosphere that just felt like home.

Don't you just love these things?  We had so much fun posing for this picture.  Of course I think we had fun no matter what we were doing.

This is my BFF Amme.  We were actually sitting on the side of the road waiting for the cattle drive through town.

Here come the longhorns.  I love the look of these animals.  I want you to noticed that, that is a cowGIRL leading the cattle drive...

These animals are so impressive.  They are just beautiful.


Of course, for those of you who know me well know I love to look at the cowboys.  There is something about their style................and mannerisms...............Love em'!!

Ok, while I was there we did do a little scrapbooking.  I will try to post pictures of that tomorrow.  Until then I'm off to finish my Economics homework.....Yuck and mid terms are Monday......................When will it end????

No comments:

Post a Comment