Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catch up!

I know, I know, I'm a little slow on the posting.  I have been working, but with such limited time, it's hard to get them here.  I just don't know where the time goes.  There has been so much going on around here lately.  But, first things first.....Some Christmas Cards..........


Isn't this the cutest?  I love how it turned out.  I made this for a card swap over on Stampin' Ups Demonstrator Website.  I love it.  Oh, I think I already said that.  I used soft suede, kraft, cherry cobbler and very vanilla card stock.  Deck the Halls DSP and Large Buttons.  Since it is for a swap there isn't anything stamped on the inside.....

Here is a close up of the snowman.  I almost forgot, I colored the snowman with chalks.  I've never used chalk before, but I really like how it added to the vintage look here..........


Here is another card I made, thinking I was going to use it for this same swap, but decided it was way to much work........But I really like the card.  (Will you get one for Christmas?)


This one uses the same DSP, Deck the Halls and the stamp set is "Welcome Christmas" from Stampin' Up also.  This is a really nice card, but you have to be really careful when cutting the scallop circle.  If not you could end up with just two scallop circles instead of a card that opens.  Not that I've done that or anything..... 



This is a little candy holder that I made for a 3D swap with the gals at Sea to Sea Stampers.  It was fund to make and super easy.  I actually cased it from Becky Roberts over at INKINGIDAHO . Her work is FABULOUS!!  You'll love it.  Anyway, it will hold a Hershey's Nugget or two Hershey's Kisses!  Fun, Fun, Fun!!






No comments:

Post a Comment