Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kyle's 1st Hunting Trip

I know this is going to be hard to believe, but I let Kyle go on his first hunting trip.  He went with a family friend and loved it.  They didn't get anything.  Actually, Alan never fired a shot.  When the deer appeared he said it was too dark in the scope to waste a shot.  Anyway, here are a few pictures I took as they were headed out.  And yes, I was very, very nervous...........My eyes did fill, but did not spill..........Kevin and Kurt would never have let me live it down if I had cried as they walked into the woods.........
This is Kyle and Alan G. getting ready to go.  Kyle wasn't very happy I showed up with the camera.  He was hoping they would get out of there before I showed up.. He knows what a worrier I am....

And they're off!!  Kyle is that little speck of orange you see in the woods.  I stood by the garage the whole time they walked off and just really zoomed in on them walking.  Once I couldn't see them anymore I had to go inside and wait.  Patiently for them to come out again.....They say it will get better.................................I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment