Monday, October 4, 2010

Sympathy

I do not like to make "sympathy" cards, but unfortunately the cycle of life does not allow us to forget that our life here on earth ends in death.  I do not know if it's because I am getting older (barely 29) or if it's the fact that I live in a small town and know a lot of people, but it sure seems like there have been a lot of good souls moving on to a greater place.  I've been thinking about this for awhile, but when my sister-in-laws Mother passed away this past week it really hit me how many people we have had to say Good-bye to this past year.

On a lighter note, here is the card I made for my sister-in-law.

I used Stampin' Ups retired Day and Night DSP, basic gray
CS and ink, vellum, detail white embossing powder, black hemp,
silver cord, and black brads.



Here is a close up of some details

I hope to be able to post a little more often, but you know me, "a day late and a dollar short".  Have a good week.
















No comments:

Post a Comment