Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas went by really fast this year.  The boys had such a good time and it snowed.  We had a white Christmas.  The next day the boys had a blast playing in the snow on their four wheelers...... Anyway, I wanted to share a picture or two from Christmas day.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Here's Kyle opening his stocking.  That is favorite thing to do.  I can't really put pictures of them opening their gifts because everyone is in their underwear :-)


This is the boys on their new Raptors.  They love these things and ride them all the time.  This is first thing in the morning, so it hasn't started snowing yet!
 I did take a quick video of them riding, I'll see if I can get it on here...OK, I'll have to work on the video link later.  It didn't work on the first try and I'm ready for bed.  So, Goodnight all!


No comments:

Post a Comment