Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kurt, Deer Hunting???

Doesn't that sound really odd?  Kurt is such a big hearted animal lover that I never thought he would want to go hunting.  Last Saturday, December 18th, Kyle didn't feel like going with Allan (I think he was really tired), so Kurt went instead.  I was really surprised.  To top it off they got a doe.  The bad part was she didn't die right away and made some noises before she did and the sound of her dying did him in.  Allan was disappointed that she didn't drop completely with the shot, knowing how Kurt feels about animals, he knew Kurt wouldn't want to go again.  When he got home and I asked how he liked it, he said "it scared me a little (meaning the gun) and I didn't like the sounds the deer made".  But he was a real trooper and still got his picture taken with Allan and the dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment