Monday, January 17, 2011

Couple Cards!

There are so many other things I should be doing right now other than blogging, but I wanted to put up a couple cards.  One is a "Thank You" card I made for someone to give to someone else.  It makes me feel good when people ask me to make a card for them and know that they are giving it to someone else.  The others are Christmas cards that I never got to post.  Enjoy!
I love this card,


This was a card I made for a swap with the C2C ladies.  The theme was "Spring".

It is a "hinge" card and swivels open.

A little of the inside detail.

This is a favorite.  I got the idea from Wendy at: http://www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/

Sorry about the glare.  Bad lighting.  yuck!

Aren't those boys adorable?  Yes, yes they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment