Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bow and Arrow Time

Ok, so we spent some time practicing with the bow and arrow in the back yard, and it actually went very well.  The boys both showed a lot of responsiblity on handling the bow and arrow.  I was very proud of them both.  I even gave it a try, but I'll spare you the fright of looking at that picture.  So without and any further ado here are my two little men and the bow and arrow.


Kyle all decked out in his camo getting ready to go out and practice
shooting his bow and arrow.


Look at the concentration on his face.  He
was so ready to let go of that arrow.


My boys are growing up way too fast.



Big Brother, Kurt, trying to show Little Man, Kyle how it is one.




Kurt is really concentrating too.  I'm only afraid that he is going
to bite his lip off if he concentrates to much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment