Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kyle's Birthday Party

Well we had Kyle's birthday party this past weekend.  It's aways an interesting adventure.  I'm sure everyone had a really good time.  At first, Kyle felt ripped off because we didn't have as many people over as we usually do.  Usually, we combine his birthday with an end of summer Labor Day party.  This year we didn't do that, but he did get to have a sleep over.  He had three boys spend the night.  Yhep, three boys.  I had a total of 5 boys in the house overnight.  They're good boys, no worries there, but Sunday morning we woke up to rain, rain, rain.  I'm not really complaining about the rain, because Lord knows we needed it, but being stuck in the house all morning with five very active boys is a whole different story.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the opening of gifts.  I can't believe I didn't take more photos.  What's happening to me??? There was an event and my camera was not hanging from my neck........Life is busy!

Getting started! (Josh (Michelle's son) came later)

Cards with money is a favorite with Kyle :-)

Happy Birthday Bud!
This is a little blurry, but you can see he was enjoying himself.  He was
patiently waiting for a piece of cake.  His request for this year was
homemade ice-cream cake....Yummy!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. What the heck, you need to take more pics!!! What is wrong with you, there is an event and you DONT have the camera around your neck. Your lonely friend needs lots of pics so I don't feel so left out. Take those pics!!! :D

    ReplyDelete